With 7 high-power UV LED diodes, the power output is over 40,000 µW/cm² 365 nm with our meter unable to measure any higher. What’s more is that the Elite UV LED Curing Light is also capable of accepting three power sources, including 12V, 120V, and 240V, making it perfect for mobile or shop users regardless of location. Constructed of a sleek, new aluminum body design with an anodized coating, Delta Kits’ all-new Elite 365 nm Curing Light is more durable, longer-lasting, and 3 times faster than competitive models!
More cool features of the Elite Light:
- Durable, lightweight, and long-lasting
- Cooling fins to dissipate heat
- Ultra-secure replaceable suction cups
- 7 inline UV LED’s with 2.5” X 5.5” curing coverage
- ON/Off switch
- Hardwired 12V – 24V input, fused cigarette lighter plug with 10’ (300cm) cord
- 100V – 240V, 0.65A max screw in adapter with 38” (96.5cm) cord
- 40,000 plus µW/cm² @365nm used for UV adhesive curing.
- 50% larger curing area (2.5” X 5.5” curing coverage) than previous models of ultraviolet resin curing lights
*Must have your own 240-volt adapter
Replacement Parts for the Elite UV LED Curing Light:
Meet the Elite Fleet – UV LED Curing Lights
The Elite line of LED UV lamps is the most powerful curing lamp series Delta Kits has to offer. Three options are available, the Elite, Elite Plus, and the Elite XL. Both the Elite and the Elite Plus contain 7 high-power UV LED diodes with a power output of over 40,000 µW/cm² 365 nm. The Elite is capable of accepting three power sources, including 12V, 120V, and 240V, and has to have a power source to cure the resin. The Elite Plus houses its own 12V lithium polymer rechargeable battery, making it completely mobile. When fully charged, the Elite Plus can cure over 50 repairs. The newest member of the Elite family is the Elite XL. Doubling the number of diodes to 14, the Elite XL is perfect for curing long cracks.
There are no reviews yet.