25-foot Quick-Connect Power Cord features the same quick-connect design for easy and compact tool storage as the 10-foot cord that comes with the polisher. The chemical-resistant cord features Griot’s proven gusseted cable support to prolong the life of tool and cord.
- Extend reach of Griot’s G8 Random Orbital Polisher with the 25-foot power cord
- Upgrade from 10′ length that comes standard with G8 Griot’s Orbital Sander
- Tested for safety, performance and compliance
- Heavy-duty, extra long power cord
- Proven cable support
- Replace over used or misplaced power cable
- The female connector plugs directly into the Griot’s G8 Orbital Polisher while the male connector plugs into a standard outlet.
Item # 58006
From the Archives
It’s a Great Time to be a Headlight Restoration Tech!
Why does the average customer want a headlight restoration service? Because it’s a cost-effective alternative to headlight replacements, it improves the vehicle look, and it increases the resale value. But what’s the other key reason why many customers want their headlights restored? It drastically improves their driving visibility, which keeps them safe on the road.
With fall arriving, drivers will notice less daylight and harsher weather conditions to drive in, and that means decreased driving visibility. Commutes to and from work will become more of a challenge for drivers, and many of them will start preparing their vehicles for severe driving conditions. A higher demand for headlight restoration services, coupled with profitability, is enough to put a big smile on any headlight restoration technician’s face. READ MORE ->->
There are no reviews yet.